Grocery InternSprouts Farmers Market
Business Development / Sales InternReliance Capital Limited
Intern- Leadership Development Internship (Metro-Atlanta)PLM METTA HEALING OASIS, LLC
Marketing and Sales Paid InternshipEmerald Garment Care
American Family Insurance Agency Internship - Full-timeAmerican Family Insurance, Sedlak & Associates
Administrative AssistantOHIO CYCLE LLC
Business DevelopmentRenew Packaging LLC
Business Development / Sales InternRhumb Line Business Logistics
Business & Communications IntershipBookmark This
The McLean Group
Posted: February 09 2016
Company Location: Watervliet, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe McLean Group, located in Watervliet, NY, specializes in leadership development, team building and organizational health serving institutions of higher learning, non-profit organizations and businesses. The firm’s strategic approach to organizational health inspires organizations to develop their leaders and employees to the best of their ability; thereby improving morale, reducing turnover and increasing profits. The McLean Group offers facilitation, training, and consulting services based on the customized needs of the organization.
We are looking for a marketing intern to assist the President with all marketing efforts of the company through research, graphic design, web and non-web advertising, electronic marketing, as well as general office duties. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to interact with contacts nationwide and get exposure to a wide range of marketing activities.
At the end of this six month project, if the candidate has exhibited good work, the student will receive a written recommendation, a one year membership to the American Marketing Association, and assistance with finding potential job or additional internship opportunities.
Responsibilities• Maintain and develop marketing and email lists and update social media.
• Research and recommend opportunities to reach target customers (print and video media, internet, social media, and conferences).
• Assist with the creation of all forms of marketing materials: brochures, newsletters, banners, posters, flyers, emails, websites, documents, press releases, presentations etc.
• Research, gather, photograph, illustrate, typeset and produce visual content for projects as needed.
• Help optimize and create graphics for the web and email communication using Constant Contacts.
• Organize company participation at conferences, prepare material and conduct follow-up activities.