Business Developer / Lead researcher internStargazer
Law & Business Management InternEtching-It.com
Event Coordinator - Chinese Language Speaker preferredWow Barbecue
Business Development / Sales InternCuerpaso
Business Development InternHigh Spirits Hospitality.com
Interns RecruitmentExpat Services Vietnam
Sales / Marketing / Business Development - PAID Internship! Available ASAPCharity Advertising & Marketing Partners
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Business & Communications IntershipBookmark This
The McLean Group
Posted: February 09 2016
Company Location: Watervliet, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe McLean Group, located in Watervliet, NY, specializes in leadership development, team building and organizational health serving institutions of higher learning, non-profit organizations and businesses. The firm’s strategic approach to organizational health inspires organizations to develop their leaders and employees to the best of their ability; thereby improving morale, reducing turnover and increasing profits. The McLean Group offers facilitation, training, and consulting services based on the customized needs of the organization.
We are looking for a marketing intern to assist the President with all marketing efforts of the company through research, graphic design, web and non-web advertising, electronic marketing, as well as general office duties. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to interact with contacts nationwide and get exposure to a wide range of marketing activities.
At the end of this six month project, if the candidate has exhibited good work, the student will receive a written recommendation, a one year membership to the American Marketing Association, and assistance with finding potential job or additional internship opportunities.
Responsibilities• Maintain and develop marketing and email lists and update social media.
• Research and recommend opportunities to reach target customers (print and video media, internet, social media, and conferences).
• Assist with the creation of all forms of marketing materials: brochures, newsletters, banners, posters, flyers, emails, websites, documents, press releases, presentations etc.
• Research, gather, photograph, illustrate, typeset and produce visual content for projects as needed.
• Help optimize and create graphics for the web and email communication using Constant Contacts.
• Organize company participation at conferences, prepare material and conduct follow-up activities.