Business Development / Sales InternDrop The Keez
Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Audit Internship - Undergraduate - Year RoundAdvantage Cable Services, Inc
Business Development/ Administration InternCost Cutters
Business AnalystHankook Tire Company
Business Development / Sales intern [paid / college credit]Socialinfluen.se
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Administrative AssistantSuccessful Outcomes LLC
Business Development and Administrative Intern (Virtual)Bookmark This
Virtual Biz Partner
Posted: April 22 2016
Company Location: Lincoln, MO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHere's a bit about me:
Sara is an Online Business Strategist and the founder of Virtual Biz Partner. She teams up with empire building online business owners to help take care of day-to-day business management and set a strategy for lasting growth. With 3 years experience in this role, plus 10 years as a bookkeeper, Sara has a proven track record of managing and growing businesses while simplifying strategies, systems and technology.
I am looking for someone that has a passion for business/entrepreneurship and that wants to help other businesses grow! This is virtual so you just need a computer and internet! I have more on my plate than I can handle and am looking for a right hand assistant. I'm looking for someone that will speak up with ideas but also gets stuff done, I'm all about taking action!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Help to carry out some of the day to day operations - will you learn what it takes to run an online business
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, and email
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Google Apps, Proficient Typing Skills, American English, Internet Access
Preferred - WordPress