Executive AssistantTrayf Engineering
BusinessGenerac Power Systems
Management InternshipH3 Concepts
Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Entrepreneurial Business / Creative Venture Internship at Progressive Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Business Development InternDOTTY
Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design, Media DevelopmentChef Delivers
Grants Analyst Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND STRATEGIES INTERNBookmark This
Posted: August 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for experience in the real business world? Are you ambitious, hard working and a critical thinker? Do you like public speaking and networking? This might just be the right opportunity for you!
Najmtek Business development Internship is an excellent opportunity to gain real-world exposure to the many facets that contribute to success within a fast paced office. Students will gain hands-on, real-life business training and experience to broaden their understanding of sales techniques, research strategies and the behind the scenes duties necessary to take an enterprise wide product solution to market.
You'll be able to network with successful people in different industries around the country, that you'll be able to leverage in your career path.
You'll be involved in:
- Business Strategy
- Organizational leadership
Candidates must be able to access the office locations easily and have reliable transportation.
Responsibilities- Prepare quotes, offer and presentations for partners.
- Follow up with hundreds of leads from trade shows
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Create full-scale marketing campaign and marketing plans
- Analyze business development programs and create recap for internal and external use
- Assist with other general office tasks and special projects that may arise
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelor/Master Degree or Business school student (GPA at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency of MS Office in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with strong organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Independent thinking ability, a long term planning mindset,
- Open-minded, fast learner, highly motivated, enthusiastic and energetic
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- You have a special interest in international business.
- Actively involved in leadership roles on campus is a plus
Candidates must be able to work a minimum of 12 hours per week and up to 25 hours per week. This is an UNPAID internship with flexible hours. (parking paid)