Business and Events InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Business Development / Sales InternAll Care Living Assistance Services
Product Development/Design Intern for Home products. Fall 2016Kennedy International
Office RepresentativeJohn Arena State Farm Insurance
Love Dogs? Unique Internship working on law enforcement initiative- Business Ass'tK9 Kop Project
Business Management InternshipArdent Community Counseling Center
Business Development InternSlickdeals.net
Communications / Sales & Marketing Internship with Wednesday Journal Publications in Oak Park, ILWednesday Journal Publications
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND STRATEGIES INTERN (MBA)Bookmark This
1200 Smith St., Suite 1600
Posted: February 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExceptionally creative travel boutique is looking for five interns to facilitate the following projects / businesses listed below.
BUSINESS & PROJECTS:
1. DREAMSHARE – A first of its kind, “shared ownership ” venture featuring multi-million dollar estates as an alternative to the luxury hotel value proposition.
- PROJECT: Analyze 30 different tourism markets around the world ranging from high net-worth spends, occupancy levels, real estate appreciation, foreign ownership legalities, foreign labour laws, high vs low rental rates for luxury properties, capital gains considerations and annual operating expenses.
2. YOUNIVERSAL HIGHWAY– A supply chain management value proposition, leveraging a Philippines BPO asset to support a group of Harvard MBA consultants delivering small business foreign expansion solutions.
- PROJECT: Supply chain cost analysis and project management lead for the creation of a full scale business plan
3. MUSICALITY (working title)– A highly creative new product launch for the high net worth market providing the ultimate gift for special celebrations.
- PROJECT: Requires the creation of a business plan and long-term research project studying the backgrounds and financial profiles of the top musicians worldwide both contemporary and those of yesteryear in all music genres.
4. GP RECIPROCAL - An 8-yr old company involved in the arbitrage of international Business and First Class plane tickets as well as credit card award intelligence. PROJECT: Analysis of emerging markets in South America, Africa and Asia. Complete training for the purpose of managing a licensee relationship in one of those markets.
5. NAMES4U2BUY – Owner has 500+ domain names ranging in value from $100 to $50,000 each and wants an intern to contact would be targeted buyers with multinational companies, international advertising and PR firms as well as startups for the purpose of liquidating these assets. This position requires a marketing degree and will be paid a commission and does not require to be working in our corporate backoffice here in the Philippines. This particular internship has very flexible hours with a minimum of 15hrs per week.
1. Create an Excel model that analyzes key business, competitive, industry drivers of each project’s global business; including macroeconomic trends and industry factors to support business planning and account for global scale of each project’s business operations.
2. Conduct industry and competitive research.
3. Summarize model in a PowerPoint presentation that defines business risks and opportunities for each project’s global business.
4. Conduct any other business and operational analyses deemed needed over the course of the internship.
Requirements1. MBA student at a top tier university; with a bachelor’s degree in a related business, marketing or leisure and tourism industry.
2. Proficient in Microsoft office suite; advanced-level Excel and PowerPoint skills, financial modeling, NPV/ROI Analysis, project management; strong analytical/quantitative problem-solving acumen.
3. Comfortable speaking and presenting to a small audience of key business team members; possess sensitivity to confidential information; proven ability to create compelling and persuasive PowerPoint presentations; business process flow / operational analysis.
4. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
5. Superior interpersonal skills; extreme attention to detail; ability to work within a diverse environment.
6. Proactive and motivated to work hard with a positive attitude.
7. Ability to create and action plan after due orientation and to work independently to achieve the goals of this internship.
1. This internship will require at least 3 months and preferably up to 1 year. Each qualified intern will be reimbursed in full for his/ her roundtrip airfare with at least 12 months duration of the internship (1 way airfare will be reimbursed with a minimum of 6months internship duration) . Qualified interns must secure his/her own visa and travelling documents after an agreement is made in writing.
2. Aspiring interns must be able to do his/her diligent research about Gregory Patrick Worldwide, its businesses and the value proposition that we offer to our clients. You will be required to email us your letter of intent stating which project suits your education and expertise, skype contact and your availability for an interview over the phone.
3. Qualified interns will receive a conservative monetary weekly allowance for personal expenses. Accommodation is provided in a secure gated community (Maria Luisa Estate Park, Cebu City). Excellent home cooked meals, transportation and appropriate time-off is also included.
Cebu is a beautiful island and the extremely hospitable Philippines. It is not typically endangered by the numerous typhoons (that frequent the north part of the country)and one can enjoy a very comfortable lifestyle while enjoying the company of not only the wonderful Filipinos but additionally that of the expats that represent countries from most of Europe and indeed every continent.
For more information about our company, please visit www.gregorypatrick.com , www.dreammaker360.com .