Marketing InternDecArte Interiors
Business Development / Sales InternCitadel Insurance Services, LC
Business Development / Sales InternDrop The Keez
Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Audit Internship - Undergraduate - Year RoundAdvantage Cable Services, Inc
Business Development/ Administration InternCost Cutters
Business AnalystHankook Tire Company
Business Development / Sales intern [paid / college credit]Socialinfluen.se
Business Development and StrategyBookmark This
Test Prep San Francisco
1024 Miller Avenue
Posted: September 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTest Prep San Francisco (TPSF) is the new Bay Area affiliate of Test Prep New York, TPNY, a revolutionary tutoring and test preparation company. Our business development and strategy team seeks an intern to provide support to our growth efforts. You will provide business assistance, outreach and project management to our services and product line.
The main responsibility for the intern would be to creatively and effectively help build brand and client base in the Bay Area: markets in Marin, Palo Alto, East Bay and San Francisco. Markets include SSAT, SAT, GMAT and MCAT. (We teach other tests, but these are the markets we're currently targeting)
Our signature course is MindFlow: a one-day/5 hour class which is hugely effective for speed reading on high stakes standardized tests. It's a great feeder for our one-on-one tutoring (see: Mindflowclass.com/mindflow).
To this end you will help with:
- Develop and maintain collaboration with agencies, updated resources for referrals to colleagues and resources.
- Gather and compile necessary client information and perform data entry into data tracking and evaluation systems.
- Perform outreach and marketing to colleagues and potential clients informing them of our services provided.
- Business assessment; access to capital; business planning; marketing; financial projections; and initiating relationships to outside agencies for specialized collaborations.
- Follow up with alumni and current clients on an on-going basis to track impact of services provided.
- Prepare, coordinate and facilitate business-related projects and initiatives.
- Engage in special projects and initiatives.
*This internship will also allow flexibility for tele-commuting.
- Excellent brainstorming, planning and following through.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to see big picture and actions for the short-term to get to the 'big picture'.
- References from previous employers and/or professors optional but appreciated.
- Current student or holding a BA or MBA degree in business, finance, economics or have other related experience or interest.
- Excellent writing and computer skills, experience in writing business plans a plus.
- Superior verbal communication, presentation skills, and customer service.
- Credit can be arranged for current students.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Analytical thinking capability.
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical specifications and needs.