BUSINESS ANALYTICS SUMMER INTERNSHIPBay Area Barter Exchange Network
Business Development/Marketing CoordinatorFrench-American Chamber of Commerce
Intern or Volunteer with ChangingThePresent.org to Make a Difference!Changing The Present
Summer: Business & Finance InternshipSociety for the Performing Arts
Summer: Business Administration InternshipSociety for the Performing Arts
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Intern or Volunteer with ChangingThePresent.org to Help Latino Charities and Make a Difference!Changing The Present
Business Management Internship (remote)LPB Media
Business Development Apprentice (a.k.a. "Ambassador of Quan")Bookmark This
Yellow Leaf Hammocks
2636 Gough St
San Francisco, CA
Posted: March 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYellow Leaf Hammocks is a bootstrapped young social enterprise dedicated to creating artisan jobs + ending poverty through the sale of "insanely comfy" hammocks. We are seeking rockstars, samurais + trailblazers to join our team for Spring / Summer, 2016. Apprentices will have the opportunity to work closely with the leaders of a "Best for the World" B Corp and have a deep + lasting impact on our mission + growth. (Applications accepted on a rolling basis)
TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT: http://hammock-apprentice.strikingly.com/
Here's an overview of the Business Development Apprentice role:
• Researching accounts/sales leads + building contact database.
• Contacting + charming gatekeepers.
• Crafting email pitches and messaging.
• Refining existing CRM + owning database customization strategy (for Next Growth Phase).
• Building out affiliate program.
• Existing account/relationship management.
• Developing sales decks + supporting wholesale collateral (with Design Team)
• Supporting strategic partnerships.
• Shifting priorities based on retail buying cycles and tradeshow schedule.
• MUST LOVE HAMMOCKS (OBVIOUSLY)
• Self-Direction + Ability to Prioritize
• Research + Strategy
• Strong Business Writing
• Friendly Phone Personality + Great Follow-Up
• Nimble + Energetic
• Must be comfortable cold-calling.
Familiarity with MS Office Suite (Especially Excel), Google Drive, Keynote, Salesforce or other CRM, Excellent Inbox Management
For more information + to apply, visit http://hammock-apprentice.strikingly.com/