Management InternshipH3 Concepts
Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Entrepreneurial Business / Creative Venture Internship at Progressive Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Business Development InternDOTTY
Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design, Media DevelopmentChef Delivers
Grants Analyst Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Business Administration InternEmployment stage
Marketing and Management InternshipA&T Security
Business Development Apprentice (a.k.a. "Ambassador of Quan")Bookmark This
Yellow Leaf Hammocks
2636 Gough St
San Francisco, CA
Posted: March 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYellow Leaf Hammocks is a bootstrapped young social enterprise dedicated to creating artisan jobs + ending poverty through the sale of "insanely comfy" hammocks. We are seeking rockstars, samurais + trailblazers to join our team for Spring / Summer, 2016. Apprentices will have the opportunity to work closely with the leaders of a "Best for the World" B Corp and have a deep + lasting impact on our mission + growth. (Applications accepted on a rolling basis)
TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT: http://hammock-apprentice.strikingly.com/
Here's an overview of the Business Development Apprentice role:
• Researching accounts/sales leads + building contact database.
• Contacting + charming gatekeepers.
• Crafting email pitches and messaging.
• Refining existing CRM + owning database customization strategy (for Next Growth Phase).
• Building out affiliate program.
• Existing account/relationship management.
• Developing sales decks + supporting wholesale collateral (with Design Team)
• Supporting strategic partnerships.
• Shifting priorities based on retail buying cycles and tradeshow schedule.
• MUST LOVE HAMMOCKS (OBVIOUSLY)
• Self-Direction + Ability to Prioritize
• Research + Strategy
• Strong Business Writing
• Friendly Phone Personality + Great Follow-Up
• Nimble + Energetic
• Must be comfortable cold-calling.
Familiarity with MS Office Suite (Especially Excel), Google Drive, Keynote, Salesforce or other CRM, Excellent Inbox Management
For more information + to apply, visit http://hammock-apprentice.strikingly.com/