Social Media & Community Management InternEvePublishings Company
Search Engine Optimization (SEO-Business Data)Poplar Network
Sales and Operations InternBEZALEL Inc.
Technically Media Product Development Internship Spring 2017TechnicallyMedia
Winter 2016 Spring 2017 Business InternBray Entertainment
Business Management and Marketing InternProject Soulmate
Business Development AssistantBookmark This
1546 NW 56th street, Seattle WA 98107
Posted: August 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a new snowboard company founded in Seattle, producing snowboards, bindings, boots and snowboard apparel. We are looking for an intern who can work mostly work on site in our Ballard office, 3 days a week.
Responsibilities- Managing and following up on snowboarder recruits, artists and designers recruits
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories, help build up our brand identity and develop the business
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities, like snow shows and exhibits
- Edit, revise and write basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
Requirements-Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office 2013
Preferred - Writing and Editing, Snowboarding