Customer Service RepresentativeAletasboutique
ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT MANAGER | NEW LOCATION NOW OPEN!ELM Global
Project Management / E-Commerce InternL.G.G.S., LLC (Little Giants | Giants Shorties)
Marketing InternVolition Beauty
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
LUX IS SEEKING GOAL ORRIENTED/COMPETETIVE INDIVUALS!!!!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Marketing InternDecArte Interiors
Business Development AssistantBookmark This
1546 NW 56th street, Seattle WA 98107
Posted: August 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a new snowboard company founded in Seattle, producing snowboards, bindings, boots and snowboard apparel. We are looking for an intern who can work mostly work on site in our Ballard office, 3 days a week.
Responsibilities- Managing and following up on snowboarder recruits, artists and designers recruits
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories, help build up our brand identity and develop the business
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities, like snow shows and exhibits
- Edit, revise and write basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
Requirements-Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office 2013
Preferred - Snowboarding, Writing and Editing