Business Development / Sales InternSeven-Labs, LLC
Environmental Business Plan for an Ecovillage in the Hudson Valley (North of NYC)More Gardens! Fund
International business development internship ChinaPanda Army
Business Management InternshipLPB Media
Project Management Intern (remote)LPB Media
Subzero - My Appliance Service RepairSubzero - My Appliance Service Repair
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing Internship - 2017Royal Solutions
Business Development AssistantBookmark This
1546 NW 56th street, Seattle WA 98107
Posted: August 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a new snowboard company founded in Seattle, producing snowboards, bindings, boots and snowboard apparel. We are looking for an intern who can work mostly work on site in our Ballard office, 3 days a week.
Responsibilities- Managing and following up on snowboarder recruits, artists and designers recruits
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories, help build up our brand identity and develop the business
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities, like snow shows and exhibits
- Edit, revise and write basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
Requirements-Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office 2013
Preferred - Snowboarding, Writing and Editing