Business Development InternDOTTY
Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design, Media DevelopmentChef Delivers
Grants Analyst Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Business Administration InternEmployment stage
Marketing and Management InternshipA&T Security
Sales and Operations InternBEZALEL Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternMolina Gujral Agency
Intern for ExecutiveTalentCube
Business Development AssociateBookmark This
25 Broadway St.
New York, NY
Posted: August 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUniCareer is a full-service career development platform that targets various stages of career developmental needs and creates tailored, long-term impact for international students and working professionals.
【Business Development Associate】
Position Type：Full Time / Part Time
Location: Manhattan NYC
• Identify and develop relations with existing and potential partners from study abroad agency
• Establish and maintain relations with schools organizations such as career centers, student clubs, campus ambassador, association and etc.
• Cooperate and develop business partner, plan and sign contract strategic cooperation agreement
• Coordinate with team member planning and execution of UniCareer’s public events on North American and China
• Assist other departments to conduct marketing research
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English
• Optimistic attitude and strong people acquiring skills are preferred.
• Experience with CSSA or Business Development experience are
• Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Strong teamwork and communication skills
1. Bachelors degree required;
2. Strong oral and written communication skills. Candidates with more than three languages proficiencies are strongly preferred but not required;
3. Able to work under pressure. Optimistic attitude and strong people skills;
4. Experience with student organization or Business Development experience are strongly preferred but not required;
5. Enjoy fast-paced startup life. Strong passions for O2O education tech startup would be highly valued;
6. Native English speaker preferred