Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
International Business Internship or FellowshipElevate Global
Real estate Company looking for interns - Business majors welcomeReal Estate
MBA InternTrans Bay Cable
Business Development, Entrepreneurship and Social Media Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Southern Grown Vintage
Posted: October 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small startup company focused on boutique gifts for weddings and events in Central Virginia. We do our best to use only local products and supplies for our fully customizable gifts according to the style and budget of the event. We're looking for an intern who loves weddings and is current on style trends to manage our social media and brand development.
If you would like to be a part of a business from the ground up then this internship is for you!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects in the industry
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Assist with on-location photoshoots throughout Virginia
- Assist in developing a strong business plan (expense report, growth plan, risks, etc)
- Vendor and supplier negotiations
- Assist in developing short and long term strategies for growth
- Developing a blog and writing topic posts
- Assist with developing and building a brand (logo, website, marketing material)
Requirements- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Proficiency in Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Interest in photography and photo editing