- Internships /
- Business /
- Business Development, Entrepreneurship and Social Media Marketing Internship
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Administrative AssistantSuccessful Outcomes LLC
Research Pet & Animal Web Sites & Social Media to invite collaborationYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Research and WritingConnect 2 Coach
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Customer Service RepresentativeSpring Strategies
Account Manager Internship - Sales and MarketingOhio Legacy Consultants
Business Development/ Administration InternCost Cutters
Business Development, Entrepreneurship and Social Media Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Southern Grown Vintage
Posted: October 02 2015
Company Location: Madison, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small startup company focused on boutique gifts for weddings and events in Central Virginia. We do our best to use only local products and supplies for our fully customizable gifts according to the style and budget of the event. We're looking for an intern who loves weddings and is current on style trends to manage our social media and brand development.
If you would like to be a part of a business from the ground up then this internship is for you!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects in the industry
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Assist with on-location photoshoots throughout Virginia
- Assist in developing a strong business plan (expense report, growth plan, risks, etc)
- Vendor and supplier negotiations
- Assist in developing short and long term strategies for growth
- Developing a blog and writing topic posts
- Assist with developing and building a brand (logo, website, marketing material)
Requirements- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Proficiency in Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Interest in photography and photo editing