Business and Events InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
We are seeking a Window Tinter - Shop Manager to join our businessTrek Glass Tinting
Business Development / Sales InternFCBB
Business Development / Sales InternOffstream Entertainment
Buisness Development & MarketingMillennials data
Business Development / Insurance InternSkyvuze Technologies LLC
Business Internwell woven, inc.
Business Development / EntrepreneurshipBookmark This
501 N. IH 35
Posted: January 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're a duo of serial entrepreneurs looking to facilitate and walk someone through our process. Some of our past & current projects include: Lucky's Puccias (http://www.yelp.com/biz/luckys-puccias-austin), Community Bound, Inc. (CommunityBound.com), Feature Length Film Development - Dirty Weekend (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3194590/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1)
Learn the legal side of things, the fundraising side of things, the pitching side of things, the horrible side of things, the beautiful side of things - all while helping projects come to life!
We're currently developing a beer pub and small products business.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting business
- Being 100% excited about the list growing by the day!
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a life as an entrepreneur