Business IINTERNSHIPTrusted American Insurance Agency
Events Guru (intern)- $200 StipendMillennial Ventures
Partnerships/Sponsorships Coordinator (intern)- $200 StipendMillennial Ventures
Business DevelopmentThe Global Grid
Rock Star intern needed to join very successful start-up in infancy w/fast track promotion 2-3 monthSolomon Ventures and Consulting, LLC
Mobile Carwash Marketing & OperationsWashLB
IT Business AnalystHankook Tire Company TN
Insurance InternScully Agency
Business Development - Entry LevelBookmark This
Manifest Marketing Inc.
2108 Plantside Drive
Posted: November 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionManifest Marketing expanded out of Dallas, Texas in 2014 and we are located in the ever growing Louisville, Kentucky!
We are looking for a self-motivated professional interested in rapid growth in a competitive work environment. Individuals that excel in our company display great student mentality, take an aggressive approach to learning, and are always setting and achieving goals. We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about success.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - B2B Marketing, Cross Functional Team Building, Business Acquisition, Building Strong Business Relationships, Adaptive Leadership, Compassionate
Preferred - Account Management, Passion for Success, Strong Communication Skills, Willing to Go the Extra Mile, Coaching and Mentoring, Desire to Succeed