Business Development InternHigh Spirits Hospitality.com
Interns RecruitmentExpat Services Vietnam
Sales / Marketing / Business Development - PAID Internship! Available ASAPCharity Advertising & Marketing Partners
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Community Outreach CoordinatorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Business Admin InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Investment Firm Internship - Summer 2017RedLeif Investments
Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Business Development for Industrial Design Firm-StudioBookmark This
ORDO AB CHAO
100 Long Beach Blvd.
Long Beach, CA
Posted: January 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are industrial design studio. Our vision is to bring magic back into the world through product innovation. We strive to implement Human Centered Design, Industrial Design, Creative Direction, and Spatial Styling. We have a broad portfolio of work and we are currently re-branding and seeking new clientele, as we continue to expand.
- English speaking, Bi-Lingual a plus!
- Mastery of industry standard tools like Adobe Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator, etc.
CAD software, AutoCAD, Rhino, Inventor or Solidworks a plus!
- Interior design/furniture manufacturing knowledge a huge plus!
ResponsibilitiesThis internship will focus on business development/acquisition with industry Dealers/Brokers/Retailer, also research support to identify business opportunities and potential buyers nationally and internationally. Potential to travel for trade events. Will need to manage Social Media networks as well.
Requirements- Students close to graduating with Bachelor’s Degree in Business Field, Marketing and/or related field,
Post grad working on Masters in Business Field, Marketing and/or related field, Recent Graduate
with Degree in Business Field, Marketing and/or related field.
- Must know how to use Google Apps (including Docs, Sheets, and Calendar)
- Meaningfully contribute to a shared set of best practices, standards, and living application
- Strong writing and speaking skills
- Work closely with Principal Designer and Engineers on moving a product from idea to public release.
Push the limits of your knowledge, have the humility to admit when you don't have an answer,
and have the curiosity to figure it out.
- Willing to sign Non Disclosure Agreement, our product designs are highly confidential,
as we are working with lots of new technology.
- Commitment to and passion for your work
- Must be able to work independently, self-motivated and consistent, dependable, highly organized,
and driven; epitome of a “go-getter”
SkillsRequired - New Business Development, Business Development, English, Market Development, Google Calendar, Social Media Development, Google Drive
Preferred - Interior Design, Solidworks, Content Strategy, Industrial Design, CRM software, Luxury Brand Marketing, CAD/CAM Software, Public Relations Skills, Fine Furniture, Strategic Business Planning