Marketing Content ProducerTAYGO
Marketing INTERNWSU HIGH Program
PUBLIC RELATIONS/SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNWSU HIGH Program
Office Administrator - AssistantWSU HIGH Program
WriterWSU HIGH Program
Summer internship in the big Apple!Cost Cutters
Entry Level Sales - Entry Level Marketing - Entry Level Customer ServiceFlorida Business Consulting
Entry Level Business DevelopmentFlorida Business Consulting
Internships: Human ResourcesBookmark This
600 Embassy Row NE
Posted: June 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho We Are:
We specialize in sales and marketing, representing some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and do various projects in our communities. Our unique and innovative approach to marketing our client's products and services has afforded us explosive growth with a highly competitive industry.
The Human Resources Recruiter is and responsible for providing recruiting and administrative support to the Human Resources Department.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities
· Focuses mainly on talent evaluation and recruitment needs for the expansion of the company.
· Assists with projects related to new employee paperwork, retention, and recruiting.
· Records employee information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, and termination date and reason.
· Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.
· Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
· Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports.
· You must have a genuine interest in people and excited to work in an upbeat environment.
· Qualified candidates must have strong communication, analytic, and organizational skills;
· Candidates must also have excellent computer skills, including some proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office.