Business InternshipBrand Iron
Sales & Business Management InternshipMaple Vue Staffing
Interviewing Now! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer Work ASAPMidwest Focus Group
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Alliances Business Developper and Data HeroDataiku
Entrepreneurial Internship - Business Development and Strategy ConsultingVenture Aviator
Make up to $10,000 in two months this FallOctane Athletic Performance
Public Relations InternThe Ultimate Bake Shoppe of Wayne
Internships: Human ResourcesBookmark This
600 Embassy Row NE
Posted: June 30 2016
DescriptionWho We Are:
We specialize in sales and marketing, representing some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and do various projects in our communities. Our unique and innovative approach to marketing our client's products and services has afforded us explosive growth with a highly competitive industry.
The Human Resources Recruiter is and responsible for providing recruiting and administrative support to the Human Resources Department.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities
· Focuses mainly on talent evaluation and recruitment needs for the expansion of the company.
· Assists with projects related to new employee paperwork, retention, and recruiting.
· Records employee information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, and termination date and reason.
· Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.
· Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
· Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports.
· You must have a genuine interest in people and excited to work in an upbeat environment.
· Qualified candidates must have strong communication, analytic, and organizational skills;
· Candidates must also have excellent computer skills, including some proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office.