Marketing Intern for Fashion, Distribution & International TradeJana Ann Couture
Business Development for Insurance AgencySkyvuze Technologies LLC
Business Development / Sales Intern1Source/MIND Consulting Group
Interns needed for an innovative food delivery platformKann Global Group LLC
Internship Experience + Coursework + College CreditExperience Institute
Internship - Marketing and Customer Service AssociateTeva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Operations Intern - Supply Chain Project ManagementSerta Simmons Beddings
Business DevelopmentBookmark This
Steel Dynamics, Inc.
Posted: October 05 2016
Company Location: Billings, MT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 22 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Our Company (ConocoPhillips) is seeking assistance with the "work from home initiative" to assist with Accounting , Data Entry, Customer Service and Administrative duties online.etc
ConocoPhillips is born in September 13, 1875, with website creation as its core activity. Founder Rovnag Abdullayev vision and expertise lead him to re-position the company shortly thereafter toward providing web analytic solutions, in which he foresees significant added value.
• Prepare and sort documents / data sheets for the purpose of data entry
• Establish entry priorities by maintaining understanding of what data needs to be entered first
• Enter customer or employee data into prescribed database software
• Check to make sure that accurate data has been entered into the database
• Follow data program techniques and procedures to maintain data entry requirements
• Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, changing or deleting entered information
Proven data entry working experience
Typing speed and accuracy
Experience with record/chart analysis and immunization extraction is strongly preferred.
High school diploma (or GED equivalent) required.
Ability to accurately complete data entry at relatively high speed, utilizing grammar and spell check software.
Basic computer literacy ability to comply with department needs and expectations (i.e., electronic medical record documentation, using scanners, shredders, etc.).
Good interpersonal and customer service skills.