Part-time Business Development CoordinatorPascale Communications
Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Business Development Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Business DevelopmentBookmark This
85 Broad Street
New York, NY
Posted: August 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWould you like to build dreams with us?
Messapps rapidly growing company that is already ranked one of the top app development companies in New York, USA and even the world. We have a young entrepreneurial culture and are looking for a hardworking and ambitious person to join our team! Interning with us you’ll get a chance to meet amazing entrepreneurs and work on their disruptive ideas!
If you are smart, hardworking and can't imagine your life without apps - then Messapps might just be a perfect fit!
We are located in the heart of Financial District right by the amazing Stone street at 85 Broad street. With views of Hudson river from our 16th-floor office, East river helipads from common areas and a ping pong table to freshen up after routine tasks - coming to work could not feel better!
- Evaluate company lead acquisition methods
- Come up with new strategies for acquiring new clients
- Assist in managing company branding
- Assist in PR efforts, including outreach to large tech media publications
- Assist with inbound marketing optimization which includes search engine optimization and Adwords
- Assist in researching potential clients and assisting during the closing process
Requirements- Be ambitious
- Eager to learn
- Major or minor in a field related to business, marketing, tech.