Business Development / Sales InternDrop The Keez
Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Audit Internship - Undergraduate - Year RoundAdvantage Cable Services, Inc
Business Development/ Administration InternCost Cutters
Business AnalystHankook Tire Company
Business Development / Sales intern [paid / college credit]Socialinfluen.se
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Administrative AssistantSuccessful Outcomes LLC
Business DevelopmentBookmark This
Touch of Sparkle Cleaning & Organization Services
Posted: August 02 2015
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTouch of Sparkle, LLC is a residential and commercial property improvement corporation that specializes in organizational, janitorial, and interior decorating services. The company is based in Houston, Texas and is in need of an intern to develop marketing and sales campaigns along with managing and improving business opportunities. Intern will have the opportunity to participate with various proposal writing processes, execute Request for Proposal process and business development plans.
Schedule is flexible with over 90% of work able to be completed remotely. Our company prefers a college student who needs to gain school credit, but this is not required.
Contact: Ebony Towns (Operations) or Whitnee Willrich (Business Development)
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
-Contact vendors and internal business stakeholders, and set up meetings
-Ensure proper documentation of evaluation processes is updated in a timely manner
-Execute RFP from start to finish - obtain NDAs, put together RFP document, and release to vendors.
-Upon RFP return, compile matrix of responses and provide recommendations
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Applications
Preferred - Building Strong Business Relationships, Preparation Of Proposals