Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Operational Audit, or IT Audit InternInsight Global
Marketing InternMetts Law Firm, LLC
4 EVER Miami Marketing & Administrative Assistant4EVER.Miami®
Human Resources InternSPARE
Business Development InternMonthly Gift
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternArizona beverage company
Internship Business ControlsMovado Group, Inc.
Business DevelopmentBookmark This
8 Queens Media
100 N 18th Street
Posted: October 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description8 Queens Media, LLC, is a brand and strategy agency that provides 'business-to-business' and 'business-to-consumer' digital Video Content Marketing and Advertising Consulting services to small and medium-sized businesses, and non-profit organizations. Our KEY focus is creating EMOTIONAL digital video content to assist small business generate brand awareness, acquire new customers, and to help nonprofits narrate their mission and service.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Work closely with the president of the company to learn the ins and outs of running a small business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education