Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Business DevelopmentBookmark This
8 Queens Media
100 N 18th Street
Posted: October 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description8 Queens Media, LLC, is a brand and strategy agency that provides 'business-to-business' and 'business-to-consumer' digital Video Content Marketing and Advertising Consulting services to small and medium-sized businesses, and non-profit organizations. Our KEY focus is creating EMOTIONAL digital video content to assist small business generate brand awareness, acquire new customers, and to help nonprofits narrate their mission and service.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Work closely with the president of the company to learn the ins and outs of running a small business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education