Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Business Development Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Administrative AssiatantSkypes Enterprise
Business Development / Insurance InternBookmark This
Skyvuze Technologies LLC
1101 Kings Highway North Suite 105
Cherry Hill, NJ
Posted: September 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmall yet rapidly growing insurance brokerage specializing in commercial drone insurance. We are licensed in 45 states and work with many insurance carriers offering this coverage.
Looking for a self-starter, ambitious, reliable intern to help grow with our company.
20 Hours a week
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education