Team MemberFUSE Business Training
Business Operations Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Business Development & Marketing InternVowel Inc.
Business InternshipThe Mansion on O Street
Business Development/ Executive AssistantHolhaus
Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Fundraising Coordinator (Spring/Summer 2017)Be The Flame
Business Development InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Business Development Intern (Summer 2017) UK & AUSTRALIA APPLICANTS ONLYBookmark This
Posted: October 17 2016
Company Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Braathe Enterprises is based in Saratoga Springs, NY and was founded in 2005 by Robert Braathe. The small,yet effective office has 1-10 employees, but offers the ease of virtual internships for colleges all around the world to help tailor and customize the learning experience with real customers. This also helps keep up to date on new trends, specialties, and advancements in social media.
Our team at Braathe Enterprises will like to help you both improve and exceed on your skills with our flexible Business Development Internship. All interns at Braathe Enterprises are valued. We will also provide you with a mentor to assist you through your learning experience.
• Work with the team to develop a growth strategy for our organization
• Conduct research to identify new clients and market needs
• Identify opportunities for campaigns and distribution channels to promote our organization's services
• Identify and develop our organization's unique selling propositions
Fall 2016 (starting August or September) to Spring 2017 (flexible)
• Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business or related field
• Have initiative, be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
• Minimum GPA of 2.5
• Able to work efficiently on a team and independently
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Willing to provide 7-10 hours a week towards internship projects/opportunities
• Self-starter who is able to work in a virtual environment
• College students using the internship for credit hours must be at least of