Personal Assistant/Part TimeKing's Gallery
Data Entry ClerkNew Orleans Tulane
Client Relationship InternshipRentspree LLC
Business Development / Sales InternThe Glam Parlor Salon & Day Spa, The Glam Academy AZ
Business Development Intern Fall 2016National Sleep Foundation
AFLAC Sales & MarketingAFLAC
Entrepreneur Associate InternPahRoo
Team Leader / Management TraineeInfinite Promotional Solutions
Business Development InternBookmark This
1055 West 7th Street
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: October 31 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking to be a leader?
iOutsource2 is a full service customer contact center located in Central America, where the client servicing will be done. Our company offers customer support services aimed to assist American companies that have too many calls that go unanswered or need help with technical support for their clients. In addition, we can assist those businesses that need appointment setters, we offer telemarketing services. All at a lower cost. WE cut business cost and add value.
Will work closely with the VP of Sales.
This is a commission based internship.
Learn the business of sales and leadership!
ResponsibilitiesThe sales team is responsible for building and developing business relationships. Our client base is almost any business as our services are used in a wide variety of industries including Ecommerce, Real Estate, Hotels, Manufacturers, Hospitals, Schools, Retailers, and many more. The commission structure is uncapped, the sky is the limit!
• Identify leads that have a need to outsource their customer support team, manage prospects and acquire new business
• Development and execution of a sales plan in a desired territory to meet/exceed sales goals in order to assist the sales team
• Interview some of the CSR's to ensure they are able to communicate clearly
• Identify prospects/leads that have a need to outsource their customer support team from our data base and cold call, manage prospects and acquire new business in addition, potentially close the deal and get paid for it !!!!(some restrictions may apply in the beginning)
• Conduct research on industry trend and communicate them to the team
RequirementsSome Sales Experience preferred, not required.
Great phone skills
Some Negotiation Skills
Courage to make hot, warm and cold calls
Passion to help create and establish a strong new company