Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
International Business Internship or FellowshipElevate Global
Real estate Company looking for interns - Business majors welcomeReal Estate
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNBookmark This
The Galvin Group, Inc.
Posted: March 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBusiness Development Internship
The Galvin Group, Inc is looking for a driven business minded intern to join our team!
Business Management and Development interns needed to work on various projects to help scale the Galvin Group, Inc. media portfolio (web platform and print magazine).
This individual should have a passion for business development or business management. You will be able to pitch your ideas on how to monetize and scale the The Galvin Group's media portfolio.
Additionally, you will start the leg work with identifying potential strategic partnerships and sponsors.
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Pitching monitization initiatives to ownership
-Drafting early stage proposals to submit to management for review.
-Working on various internet and e-mail marketing strategies and campaigns
-Conceiving and pitching potential Business-to-Business partnership
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business with sales experience