Professional Development Course & Guaranteed Internship Placement - Summer ProgramThe Enrichery
Intern With a Online & Offlline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn 2 Make Internet $ & Do Internet MarketingBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Operational Audit, or IT Audit InternInsight Global
Marketing InternMetts Law Firm, LLC
4 EVER Miami Marketing & Administrative Assistant4EVER.Miami®
Human Resources InternSPARE
Business Development InternMonthly Gift
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Business Development InternBookmark This
Girls In Pearls & CO.
Posted: June 15 2015
Company Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The role of the business development intern is to support the business development team for M. Johnson Enterprises and its subsidiaries.
Responsibilities• Serve as a secondary point of contact for the business development team on Affiliate fundraising and sponsorship activities.
• Return phone calls and e-mails to communicate on behalf of the development team as directed.
• Evaluate data from excel spreadsheets.
• Conduct research on corporate prospects for sponsorships, corporate grants, and relationships.
• Interface with prospective sponsors, existing sponsors, and other donors through email, social media and telephone.
• Establish initial contact with businesses, restaurants, and individuals regarding Special Events.
• Other office and administrative projects in support of the Business Development Director.
• Other duties as assigned by the administrative staff and/or executive team.
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university with a major or minor in business, communications, economics or organization development.
• An interest in and commitment to the development
• Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable interacting with a variety of communities, individuals and volunteers.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to quickly learn web based applications.
• Strong organizational skills to plan, implement, and complete various tasks that will differ day to day.
• Creative thinker, self-motivated, with the ability to meet deadlines, remain flexible and adjust to changing priorities.
• Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple tasks and adapt to readily changing situations.