BusinessGenerac Power Systems
Management InternshipH3 Concepts
Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Entrepreneurial Business / Creative Venture Internship at Progressive Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Business Development InternDOTTY
Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design, Media DevelopmentChef Delivers
Grants Analyst Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Business Administration InternEmployment stage
Business Development InternBookmark This
49 Euro Link centre, Effra road, SW2 1BZ
Posted: August 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are growing . . . and we need a Business Development Intern! To drive our growth, we want to better understand our clients, prospects and partners. In particular, we are looking for someone to help successfully expand our Business Development team.
Grow3 is a recognised global leader in strategic marketing and business development, with a unique value proposition. From our offices in London and California, we help organisations - from up and coming local businesses to corporate leaders around the world - grow their business responsibly through actionable insights, engagement and inspiring purpose. If you are selected, you will not only contribute to high visibility international business development campaigns but will also have the unique opportunity of being engaged as we rebrand and reposition Grow3 for our next wave of responsible growth.
Our internships are for a minimum of three months. This gives you the opportunity to learn and develop valuable skills for future success. Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
We provide regular feedback to our interns to ensure that their needs and expectations are being met, so that they can make the most of their internship.
Responsibilities• Understanding the complete business development and sales process
Prospecting for potential new clients and turning this into new business opportunities
• Researching and building client relationships
• Working with the team to develop proposals that speak to our client's needs, concerns, and objectives
• Developing and ensuring that data is accurately entered and managed within our sales management systems
• Aiding in the forecast of sales targets and ensuring they are met by the team
Requirements• A degree or diploma in Marketing, Business or Management
• Experience in conducting Market Research is preferable
• An interest in a variety of business functions
• A driven, focused self-starter
• A high level of precision and attention to detail
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
• Familiarity with database systems is advisable
• An entrepreneurial, global mindset
• A passion about developing businesses