Internship at exciting new VC FundJB Fitzgerald
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI)
Business Development / Sales InternTransformational Healing
International BusinessGlobal Agricultural Trading
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
2017 Spring InternshipEastern New York Youth Soccer Association
Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Sales AffiliateHSK Logistics
Business Development InternBookmark This
New York Minute Magazine
Posted: November 18 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNOTE: this internship is unpaid, but we offer academic credit to all interns. All candidates must be current undergraduate or graduate students.
New York Minute Magazine is a rapidly growing online startup, with a virtual office. At NYMM, we know that life can be busy, so we strive to provide our readers with a daily dose of useful and enjoyable entertainment that can be read in a ‘New York Minute’. Visit our website http://www.newyorkminutemag.com/) to learn more!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Our motto is “Your Story Starts Here”, because we are passionate about helping interns in their road to success. Still a newbie in your field? No problem. We’ll help you get to where you want to go.
- We offer internships year-round, with flexible hours and an upbeat work environment! Our positions are perfect for current students.
- We have a completely virtual office, so you can work from ANYWHERE and there’s no commute!
- We have all of our meetings via video call, so get ready for casual Friday every day, and by casual Friday we mean wearing your pajamas at 4 pm on a Tuesday.
- We are very serious about having fun. No bores allowed! (You better be caught up on your Game of Thrones!)
- Conduct market research
- Help drive key business decisions and influence business results
- Conduct website traffic analysis and brainstorm on ways to raise traffic and increase our reach
- Help with financial planning and improvement of the business plan
- Assist with SEO needs and improvements
Specific responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest, and skills.
RequirementsABOUT THE POSITION:
Do you have lots of great ideas rattling around in your head that could help a startup succeed? Do you think you have what it takes to help take us get to the big leagues of the online magazine world? If you’re a creative, but business-minded individual, let us give you a chance to showcase your skills! You will research and implement new methods to increase web traffic, as well as assisting with general business needs.
***Only applications with a cover letter and resume will be considered. Send applications to joinnymm@NewYorkMinuteMag.com.***
- Ability to work 15 hours/week for 6 consecutive months
- Excellent problem-solving skills and research skills
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to business obstacles
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, conjoint analysis, and SEO practices
- Ability to work independently