Executive AssistantTrayf Engineering
BusinessGenerac Power Systems
Management InternshipH3 Concepts
Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Entrepreneurial Business / Creative Venture Internship at Progressive Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Business Development InternDOTTY
Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design, Media DevelopmentChef Delivers
Grants Analyst Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Business Development InternBookmark This
New York Minute Magazine
Posted: November 18 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNOTE: this internship is unpaid, but we offer academic credit to all interns. All candidates must be current undergraduate or graduate students.
New York Minute Magazine is a rapidly growing online startup, with a virtual office. At NYMM, we know that life can be busy, so we strive to provide our readers with a daily dose of useful and enjoyable entertainment that can be read in a ‘New York Minute’. Visit our website http://www.newyorkminutemag.com/) to learn more!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Our motto is “Your Story Starts Here”, because we are passionate about helping interns in their road to success. Still a newbie in your field? No problem. We’ll help you get to where you want to go.
- We offer internships year-round, with flexible hours and an upbeat work environment! Our positions are perfect for current students.
- We have a completely virtual office, so you can work from ANYWHERE and there’s no commute!
- We have all of our meetings via video call, so get ready for casual Friday every day, and by casual Friday we mean wearing your pajamas at 4 pm on a Tuesday.
- We are very serious about having fun. No bores allowed! (You better be caught up on your Game of Thrones!)
- Conduct market research
- Help drive key business decisions and influence business results
- Conduct website traffic analysis and brainstorm on ways to raise traffic and increase our reach
- Help with financial planning and improvement of the business plan
- Assist with SEO needs and improvements
Specific responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest, and skills.
RequirementsABOUT THE POSITION:
Do you have lots of great ideas rattling around in your head that could help a startup succeed? Do you think you have what it takes to help take us get to the big leagues of the online magazine world? If you’re a creative, but business-minded individual, let us give you a chance to showcase your skills! You will research and implement new methods to increase web traffic, as well as assisting with general business needs.
***Only applications with a cover letter and resume will be considered. Send applications to joinnymm@NewYorkMinuteMag.com.***
- Ability to work 15 hours/week for 6 consecutive months
- Excellent problem-solving skills and research skills
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to business obstacles
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, conjoint analysis, and SEO practices
- Ability to work independently