Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Business Development InternBookmark This
W&P Design LLC
119 Ingraham St
Posted: January 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are searching for an intern to help with general business development for W&P Design, a food and beverage design company based in Brooklyn, New York. This job would entail working directly with the founders 3-4 days a week and will be an excellent learning opportunity for anyone interested in getting an intense, hands-on experience in business development in the consumer / retail industry. We are looking for someone that wants to learn about building a company and brand, while having a lot of fun doing it.
About W&P Design:
W&P Design is an innovative design and manufacturing company operating with the simple mission to bring new ideas to life in the food and drink-iverse. Founded in 2012 in Brooklyn, New York by Eric Prum and Josh Williams, W&P Design thrives on the process of creating unique brands and products, bringing concepts from ideation and design through manufacturing, distribution and beyond. W&P Design has created more than 200 food and beverage products to date, across in-house product lines, collaborations and custom projects for global brands. Learn more at www.wandpdesign.com
Responsibilities• Participate in strategic business planning for W&P Design
• Assist in the development of new sales channels and customer leads
• Analyze sales databases and develop actionable recommendations
• Perform general office administration tasks, as needed
Requirements• High attention to detail
• Passion for the consumer / retail industry
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office product suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Ability to work flexibly and efficiently in multiple environments
• A self-starting work style and eagerness to succeed at every task at hand, no matter how small