Summer: Business & Finance InternshipSociety for the Performing Arts
Summer: Business Administration InternshipSociety for the Performing Arts
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Intern or Volunteer with ChangingThePresent.org to Help Latino Charities and Make a Difference!Changing The Present
Business Management Internship (remote)LPB Media
Quality and Production Intern - Easia Travel LaosEasia Travel Vietnam
Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
RECENT BAR TAKERS LOOKING TO GET A HEAD STARTLaw Offices of Amir Sam Dibaei
Business Development InternBookmark This
The Gabriel Institute
1617 JFK Blvd
Posted: July 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Gabriel Institute brings to the table an entirely new technology called Teamability®. This technology has been successful for companies of any size in varying industries for selecting, developing, managing and motivating people and teams.
Are you looking to gain experience in business development for a startup company with endless options for new clients? The Gabriel Institute is seeking you to become a part of our team! At TGI we offer a Business Development internship which is perfect for those interested in contributing to expanding our network. Your experience at The Gabriel Institute will provide you with valuable professional skills and references to strengthen your resume.
- Researching and contacting via email or phone potential users of Teamability
- Working on programs for developing existing relationships with users of Teamability
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition & retention
- Brainstorming and collaborating on a variety of business development initiatives
- We accept applications year-round on a rolling basis. We are looking for people to join our team at any point in the year!
- Interns typically spend 15 hours/week at our Center City location; however, we are flexible and willing to work with your schedule!
- This internship is unpaid, but academic credit is available. Please talk to your academic advisor about applicability.
- Laptop with Microsoft Office is required for each intern.
For this internship, an intern with a major in business, marketing, or a related field is ideal, and a passion for creating growth in a business is required.