Business Development InternAlphaVate
Real Estate internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Office Intern for Multi- National CompanyNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Social Media & Community Management InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Niagara Business Development Group - Marketing InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Executive AssistantTrayf Engineering
BusinessGenerac Power Systems
Management InternshipH3 Concepts
Business Development InternBookmark This
Posted: December 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWatchFit has an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is looking for work experience, to join us on a 6-12 month unpaid placement, as a business development Placement Candidate. The successful candidate will work as part of a vibrant team, gaining invaluable insight and experience in a dynamic business development role, reporting to the CEO.
We are on the hunt for a strong business development expert with a creative mind, an eye for detail and a hands on approach, who is confident in what they are doing and what they want to achieve. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly experienced team for a well-backed tech start-up in London.
What we can offer you?
Work with the marketing department and the CEO, gaining valuable experience to help enhance your skills.
Get your hands dirty in a fast-paced start-up environment which will boost your development instantaneously.
Day-to-day mentorship from senior staff.
A chance to be in the forefront of WatchFit’s growth and expansion.
Responsibilities* Understand and help develop WatchFit’s forecasted targets.
* Take initiative in ensuring that the targets are met.
* Work with the WatchFit staff to devise the most suitable methods to take the business to new heights.
* Develop new methods and mechanisms that improve the efficiency of the business’ growth.
Requirements* You have the necessary permissions to work in the UK.
* undertaking or have completed a degree in related field i.e. business studies, business management or equivalent. * Achieved or in progress to attaining a minimum grade of 2:1.
* Experience or extreme passion within this particular field.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Excellent time management skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Anybody joining WatchFit and helping out in these areas will be given full support at all times. They will also be encouraged to bring their own skills and ideas which will be developed and allowed to flourish.
If you see yourself as a hard working, highly driven, passion ridden individual … pass forward your CV and any relevant documents to support your application.
We require a minimum of 6 months commitment from all of our full-time placement candidates. We are looking for people to join immediately, but we will consider an applicant's circumstances and offer suitable working dates.