Part-time Business Development CoordinatorPascale Communications
Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Business Development Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Business Development InternBookmark This
Pivotal Practices Consulting LLC
6301 Ivy Lane
Posted: August 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWith nearly 30 years of experience inside and outside of multiple federal agencies, Pivotal Practices Consulting LLC has the perspective, insight, and expertise to identify solutions that actually work for government leaders. We go beyond theoretical models and recommendations that fall flat in the workplace to actionable, results-focused solutions that really move the needle on engagement and performance.
As an emerging woman-owned small business, we offer our clients specialized and focused attention. Our services rival those offered by much larger firms at highly competitive rates. By leveraging a network of highly experienced and internationally recognized practitioners, we deliver exceptional results
Interns will be involved in creating and building client relationships while sponsoring interaction to obtain projects. This role will assist in developing and facilitating the proposal process for specific clients, proposal writing, and client presentations.
Essential Job Functions
• Attend external outreach events to market firm to targeted audiences
• Coordinate and assist with other marketing activities of the firm, including social media, newsletters and leadership materials, website enhancements and updates, and advertising
• Assist in planning of any event that highlights corporate services
• Write effective marketing reports
• Develop connections between coursework and business strategies
• Traveling locally is required
• Must be willing to work up to 20 hours per week
o Must be flexible with the time commitment
• Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program focusing on Marketing, Business Development, Statistics etc.
• Comfortable with public speaking
• Be collaborative and comfortable working as a team, as well as independently with guidance work as a team
• Able to work with ambiguity and be innovative
• Highly energetic and self-motivated
• Strong attention to detail
• Superior organizational skills, ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
• Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.