SPRING 2017 BRAND MARKETING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 LICENSING DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 OPERATIONS INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Business Development AssociateImpact Branding Consulting, Inc
Business Intern (New Product Development + Business Expansion Research)Essential Oxygen
Sales & Business DevelopmentLanchid LLC
Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development InternBookmark This
Anita Mallory Designs
1227 Agnes Street Suite B
Corpus Christi, TX
Posted: May 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmall, fast growing direct sales business based in Corpus Christi seeks a Business Development Intern to support the CEO. Successful candidate will be pro-active, self-motivated, well organized, and detail oriented.
Must be able to work with minimal supervision while exercising good judgment, demonstrating
flexibility and agility, prioritizing multiple tasks with competing deadlines, managing schedule conflicts, and providing excellent follow-through.
Applicant must be: a critical thinker, proactive, efficient, a quick-learner, and flexible. A wide degree of creativity is required as well as excellent oral/written communication skills.
Responsibilities• Keep the CEO focused and organized as she runs the business.
• Event planning - maintaining the calendar, preparing and coordinating hosting events and entertainment gatherings at the home or business.
• Attending events – assisting the CEO with promoting the business. Attend business networking events on behalf of the CEO.
• Booking travel and other arrangements
• Maintains employer's calendar by setting, monitoring, and confirming appointments; reminding employer of schedules; preparing visitors; developing itineraries.
Protects employer's time by screening, researching, and managing correspondence, messages, telephone calls, and visitors; preventing interruptions; resolving issues.
• Anticipates assistance needed by identifying problems, needs, options, and solutions before being asked.
• Provides administrative services by drafting correspondence; transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text, data and graphics; establishing and maintaining files and records; collecting and analyzing information; preparing reports.
Requirements• Have a flexible schedule.
o Position will be required to travel and attend marketing events during non-business hours.
• Adapt well to changes.
• Must possess a high level of listening ability.
• Must be comfortable with taking direct orders while executing assigned tasks.
• Travel will be required.
• Must like to help others and make a difference in people's lives
• Maintain employer privacy by keeping information confidential.
• Must be patient, yet strong and confident.