I Youth Football, LLC- Virtual internshipI Youth Football
Property Management InternThree Rivers Property Management
Marketing INTERNWSU HIGH Program
PUBLIC RELATIONS/SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNWSU HIGH Program
Office Administrator - AssistantWSU HIGH Program
WriterWSU HIGH Program
Team Leader / Management TraineeInfinite Promotional Solutions
Business IINTERNSHIPTrusted American Insurance Agency
Business Development InternBookmark This
Edgewater Development Corporation
1055 W Bryn Mawr
Posted: October 08 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEdgewater Development Corporation seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist with development and analysis efforts. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of business development while working for a community based nonprofit organization.
The Business Development and Marketing intern will have the unique opportunity to help shape the marketing strategy of EDC program areas and campaigns and be exposed to a higher level of responsibility than at a typical organization, assisting with sponsorship outreach and new business development and attraction.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
• Researching and identifying potential business and development partnerships
• Creating and maintaining contact database
• Reaching out to current partners and developing new opportunities
• Survey design and analysis
• Other duties as assigned
RequirementsQualifications: The ideal candidate for the Business Development and Marketing Internship will possess:
• Working towards or completed a degree in Business, Management, or Marketing
• Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects while maintaining a high level of accountability
• Excellent research and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in commonly used computer applications, mastery of Excel is required
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts
• Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
• A positive and flexible attitude
Schedule and compensation: Position open until filled, requires 3 – 6 month commitment.
Hours: 8 – 12 hours/week, preferably twice a week in the office. Up to 4 hours can be completed at home.
Compensation: This is an Unpaid/Volunteer internship for course credit which could lead to a paid permanent position.