Project Management / E-Commerce InternL.G.G.S., LLC (Little Giants | Giants Shorties)
Marketing InternVolition Beauty
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
LUX IS SEEKING GOAL ORRIENTED/COMPETETIVE INDIVUALS!!!!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Marketing InternDecArte Interiors
Business Development / Sales InternCitadel Insurance Services, LC
Business Development / Sales InternDrop The Keez
Business Development InternBookmark This
4054 Del Rey Avenue
Marina del Rey, CA
Posted: October 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVapology Story: Business Development Intern
Vapology Story was founded when “Vincent dans les vappes” and Jean-Christophe Le Feuvre met. As a trained chemist, Vincent set out to create a range of e-liquids produced in France which are composed of exclusively natural flavor aromas and extracts. When tasting those e-liquids, one can find the subtle and authentic character of the fruit or plant used in their production, unlike other artificially-flavored products generally found on the market. The purpose of Vapology Story is to offer to American consumers the opportunity to taste the authenticity of French products. Also, the goal of Vapology Story is to develop a unique independent network of stores all over the US. The Beverly Hills location is the pilot shop of many to come.
We are looking to hire a *Business Development Intern*
*Located in:* Marina Del Rey
*Salary* : TBD
* Contribution to the development strategy of Vapology Story
* Recruitment of partners for Vapology Story
* Research and identify potential clients
* Accompany future partners in the development and implementation of his/her project
*What you need to work for us:*
* Pursuing Bachelor Degree (Business Administration or Related) or Equivalent Education
* Strong ability to negotiate and persuade
* 0-2 years of sales experience
* Candidate must have a positive attitude, with outstanding organizational, presentation, and writing skills
* Ability to work in a fast pace environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
* Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face