Business Development ManagerReliance Capital Limited
Team MemberFUSE Business Training
Business Operations Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Business Development & Marketing InternVowel Inc.
Business Development/ Executive AssistantHolhaus
Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Fundraising Coordinator (Spring/Summer 2017)Be The Flame
Business Development InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Business Development InternBookmark This
6 Harrison Street FL6
New York, NY
Posted: July 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Force Brands is looking for a bright and reliable individual to intern for our business development team with the possibility of full time conversion. This internship offers a great opportunity for students and recent graduates to participate in the daily operations and also offers invaluable, hands-on experience working directly with our team.
Our ideal candidate is creative, proactive, organized, and has a strong knowledge of social media platforms, general aptitude for sales & business development and an excitement for the food, beverage and beauty industries, respectively. This is a very fast-paced and hands-on position with plenty of opportunities for career growth and unparalleled exposure to multiple departments and leading companies.
• Administrative tasks (ie. filing, scanning, etc.)
• Research potential business opportunities by scanning competitor job boards.
• Managing a strong online media presence and assisting with web-related market research and content promotion.
• Utilizing emerging web trends such as micro blogging, social networking and other emerging communication methods in online marketing.
• Establish a strong online presence using LinkedIn.
• Assist the business development team with client and contact database management.
• Help execute creative marketing campaigns to further company outreach initiatives.
• Assist in creating client recap reports.
• Assist Social Media/Marketing team with online promotional campaigns as necessary.
• Ideal for a college student or recent graduate.
• Creative & Strategic – must be able to think outside the box and know how to problem solve
• Strong Excel Skills: making tables/graphs with multiple data series, performing retirement calculations, etc.
• Excellent written, verbal and computer skills with the ability to work both independently and as a team player.
• Must be Microsoft Office Proficient (Microsoft outlook, SalesForce, Bullhorn knowledge a plus but not required).