Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Customer Service RepresentativeSpring Strategies
Account Manager Internship - Sales and MarketingOhio Legacy Consultants
Business Development/ Administration InternCost Cutters
Marketing & Sales Internship Summer 2017 - Beat The Grad Rush!Ohio Legacy Consultants
Business Development InternshipThe Hunter Group
Operations InternTNT DEALS, INC
Organizational Efficiency InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Business Development InternBookmark This
Edgewater Development Corporation
1055 W Bryn Mawr
Posted: September 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEdgewater Development Corporation seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist with development and analysis efforts. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of business development while working for a community based nonprofit organization.
The Business Development and Marketing intern will have the unique opportunity to help shape the marketing strategy of EDC program areas and campaigns and be exposed to a higher level of responsibility than at a typical organization, assisting with sponsorship outreach and new business development and attraction.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
• Researching and identifying potential business and development partnerships
• Creating and maintaining contact database
• Reaching out to current partners and developing new opportunities
• Survey design and analysis
• Other duties as assigned
RequirementsQualifications: The ideal candidate for the Business Development and Marketing Internship will possess:
• Working towards or completed a degree in Business, Management, or Marketing
• Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects while maintaining a high level of accountability
• Excellent research and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in commonly used computer applications, mastery of Excel is required
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts
• Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
• A positive and flexible attitude
Schedule and compensation: Position open until filled, requires 3 – 6 month commitment.
Hours: 8 – 12 hours/week, preferably twice a week in the office. Up to 4 hours can be completed at home.
Compensation: This is an Unpaid/Volunteer internship for course credit which could lead to a paid permanent position.