Business Development InternMeasure UAS, Inc.
Development Intern - Business DevelopmentWorld Sport Chicago
Arts Administration Intern (Paid)Art takes Manhattan
Business Development/Sales InternFIT Worldwide
Strategy InternshipDelta Galil USA
Business Development / Sales InternModern Marketing Detroit
Business Development InternBookmark This
85 Broad Street
New York, NY
Posted: June 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA New York-based China-US cross-board startup investment firm is looking for a Business Development Intern.
• Interact and learn from venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, and others
• Get to know the New York and broader startup community
• Office location: 85 Broad St. New York, NY
Responsibilities• Responsible for seeking out new investment opportunities
• Identify new investment opportunities sourced from traditional channels (e.g., conferences, demo-days, calls, market-maps), and networks (e.g., Angels, PE/VCs, Banks, Entrepreneurs, Prior deal experience)
• Drive engagement with and build strong relationship with entrepreneur center at universities, incubator centers and local government.
• Implement and manage reporting systems to track the effectiveness of the efforts to target the companies
• Provide regular feedback to senior management on potential investment opportunities and other important activities within deal sourcing responsibilities.
Requirements• A strong sales personality with demonstrated motivation
• Fearless ability to cold call and develop new investment target companies
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
• Enthusiastic, hard-working, self-confident with team player mentality and intellectual curiosity
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance