EVENT INTERNSNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
AFLAC Business & MarketingAFLAC
BusinessCNO Financial Group, Inc.
Business AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY.
Business Development / Sales intern [paid / college credit]Socialinfluen.se
Social Media InternFounderMade
Business Development / International BusinessBookmark This
Global Agricultural Trading
16661 ventura blvd suite 400j
Posted: August 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are looking for a student to learn and apply business skills. This Internship will focus on daily work regarding fresh fruits. We have clients spread all over the world. Additional internship duties may include some travel to trade shows in the states, industry research, presenting new ideas, communicating with overseas team members in France and Peru. As an intern you will be a team member, and will learn a lot about general business and the food industry. Social media, such as Facebook, Twitter would be necessary. Besides, excellent communication skills are very important for the company to maintain communication with suppliers and clients. After completing the AMS Internship program, compensation and potential permanent jobs may be offered.
1. Excellent communication and organizational skills with attention to detail.
2. Strong desire to help people for working in a multi-cultural setting.
3. Able to multitask and work well under pressure.
4. Good analytical skills.
5. Good negotiation when attend meetings.
6. Creativity and initiative to follow through on projects.
1. Research and development of databases, client lists.
2. Outreach and development of new client relationship.
3. Assist in identifying potential business opportunities.
4. Qualify for written skills, an ability to work cross-functionally with Marketing and Sales teams.
5. Have a willingness to learn, think creatively, and execute quickly.