Entry Level Business Apprenticeship - Paid TrainingMammoth Marketing, Inc.
**Business Majors Paid Internship Opportunity!!**Infinite Promotional Solutions
Business Data, Benchmarking, & Research Intern - Association for Healthcare PhilanthropyAssociation for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP)
Management InternChartwells Higher Ed
Petroleum & Resources CorporationUnited Medical Centers
Business Management InternshipLEI Home Enhancements
Business Development Intern – Unpaid – Based in Miami (required to have a US Visa)Hair Flash Color
Business Development / International BusinessBookmark This
Global Agricultural Trading
16661 ventura blvd suite 400j
Posted: August 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are looking for a student to learn and apply business skills. This Internship will focus on daily work regarding fresh fruits. We have clients spread all over the world. Additional internship duties may include some travel to trade shows in the states, industry research, presenting new ideas, communicating with overseas team members in France and Peru. As an intern you will be a team member, and will learn a lot about general business and the food industry. Social media, such as Facebook, Twitter would be necessary. Besides, excellent communication skills are very important for the company to maintain communication with suppliers and clients. After completing the AMS Internship program, compensation and potential permanent jobs may be offered.
1. Excellent communication and organizational skills with attention to detail.
2. Strong desire to help people for working in a multi-cultural setting.
3. Able to multitask and work well under pressure.
4. Good analytical skills.
5. Good negotiation when attend meetings.
6. Creativity and initiative to follow through on projects.
1. Research and development of databases, client lists.
2. Outreach and development of new client relationship.
3. Assist in identifying potential business opportunities.
4. Qualify for written skills, an ability to work cross-functionally with Marketing and Sales teams.
5. Have a willingness to learn, think creatively, and execute quickly.