I Youth Football, LLC- Virtual internshipI Youth Football
China Healtcare InternAMT Scientific, LLC
Sales InternFortress System International Inc.
At Home InternshipNaturkur Wellness Center
Interviewing Now! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer Work ASAPMidwest Focus Group
Executive Assistant to Director of Performing ArtsBrainstormers LLC
Property Management InternThree Rivers Property Management
Funding Research/Proposal WriterCity Arts Sports Enrichment Program
Business Development - Intern/Chinese (Mandarin) RequiredBookmark This
Law Offices of Ron Katiraei
One Grand Central Place, 60 East 42nd Street, Suite 2223
New York, NY
Posted: August 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an immigration law firm, and have legal and other business relationships with China, and require knowledge of Chinese (Mandarin) for this internship position . We are located at 60 East 42nd Street, in front of Grand Central Terminal in midtown Manhattan. The position is unpaid however, we pay transportation and lunch stipends for this internship position.
The duration of the internship is six months but is flexible. The start date of the internship can be discussed and decided based upon the requirements of the internship.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education