- Internships /
- Business /
- Business Development interns in artificial flowers co. 3 to 6 months – Qingdao (China)
Business Development / Sales InternCDK Global
Marketing Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Strategy ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development / Sales InternSheWorks!
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – COMPLIANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENTEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Business Development interns in artificial flowers co. 3 to 6 months – Qingdao (China)Bookmark This
226 Changjiang Road
Posted: October 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a professional manufacturer and supplier of artificial flowers, but our scope also involves home decoration products, like wedding and Christmas stuffs. We have been working in this field for already ten years and have always tried to offer the best services, products and prices. Thanks to that, we are now exporting to many countries worldwide, such as the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, Italy, as long as some Middle East and African countries. In order to expand on new markets, we are now looking for two interns, one speaking French to care about all the range of French speaking countries, the other speaking Spanish, to find new markets in South America.
• have very good English skills, be it written or spoken
• be either fluent in Spanish or French
• be interested in business and trade
• have business has major
Benefits : lunch
ASAP for six months
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education