- Internships /
- Business /
- Business Development Internship at Columbia Startup Lab's Childcare and Early Education Startup!
Insurance ExternshipProSight Specialty Insurance
Entrepreneur Associate InternPahRoo
Team Leader / Management TraineeInfinite Promotional Solutions
looking for intern (bilingual)integrity solar
Tired of same old office job?The Great Awakening
Graduating Soon? Management Training Program - Fully PaidGCR Acquisitions, Inc
INTERNSHIP- MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM-BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Sales assistant internshipPanda Army
Business Development Internship at Columbia Startup Lab's Childcare and Early Education Startup!Bookmark This
Columbia Startup Lab , 175 Varick Street (Soho West),
New York, NY
Posted: September 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDearest is a fast paced seed stage startup, focusing on building a great product to launch within this year. We are looking for talented self starters who believe in the mission of empowering parents to pursue their dreams by solving the issues of early childcare education. Founded by a Stanford business school grad with advisors from successful startups, we are dreaming of making it big and making it count! We are looking for an intelligent business development intern to work on educator outreach strategy and execution.
Responsibilities1. Work with the founder to create educator outreach/acquisition strategy
2. Reach out and onboard great educators (teachers, artists, creators, other parents) in Manhattan NY, who are interested in providing educational childcare.
3. Support the screening and interviewing process.
4. Build and manage community of educators.
5. Assist in building educational programs and organizing events.
6. Collaborate with other teams to create a great user experience.
Requirements1. Interest in child education and business development
2. Strong interpersonal/communication skills
3. Self starter with core intelligence
4. Attention to detail