Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
International Business Internship or FellowshipElevate Global
Business Development Internship at WinItBookmark This
469 7th Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: January 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWinIt is a mobile app that allows NYC drivers to manage and dispute their parking tickets.
Parking tickets can be frustrating. Our mission is to make the process of paying or disputing parking tickets seamless. Users simply snap a picture of the ticket with their phone, and we take care of the rest.
As featured in:
NYtimes, NYpost, Abc News, Pix 11 and more...
• Managing customer relationships and enhancing operational processes
• General marketing and outreach – leading efforts to reach new customers
• Customer service – if you know community you know this is the frontline
• This is just the start, and you will have the opportunity to handle alternative projects as well
RequirementsWinIt is growing very fast and we are looking to hire a talented and passionate Customer Relations & Business Development intern.
• Background in Marketing, Communication, or other related disciplines.
• Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• High level of comfort working with clients