Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Entrepreneurial Business / Creative Venture Internship at Progressive Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Business Development InternDOTTY
Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design, Media DevelopmentChef Delivers
Grants Analyst Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Business Administration InternEmployment stage
Marketing and Management InternshipA&T Security
Sales and Operations InternBEZALEL Inc.
Business Development InternshipBookmark This
9901 Valley Ranch Parkway East
Posted: July 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Elite Research LLC seeks a graduate or undergraduate business student to fill our Business Development and Strategic Initiatives internship. The potential candidate to fill this position should have experience in business development and feel comfortable with general administrative tasks. The internship will provide a hands-on learning experience working with real-world projects. The intern will gain exposure to many aspects of the business world, including: project management, business administration/management, communications, human resources, and website development.
ABOUT ELITE RESEARCH www.eliteresearch.com:
Elite Research, LLC is a global provider of research design and statistical consulting. Our business is supporting academic, corporate, medical/health, and non-profit researchers and companies in designing, collecting, analyzing, and reporting their research in an efficient and accurate manner. Our firm provides expert consulting with the goal of empowering researchers through education and communication during all aspects of the research process.
ResponsibilitiesKEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Database entry, file management
• Cleanup and maintenance to websites
• Maintaining and updating accounts
• Supporting activities of the Business Development Team
• Supporting activities of the Human Resources Team
• Supporting activities of the Project Manager
• Any tasks or learning objectives provided by the management team
• Current graduate or undergraduate student with a major in Marketing, Business Development, or Media Communications
• Ability to commit 20 hours on site per week to the internship
• Creative and good technical writing skills
• Understand and apply web measurement tools and metrics
• Excellent analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
• Good interpersonal skills to work as a team member
• Ability to operate with purpose, urgency, accuracy, and professionalism in any setting
• Excellent time management skills
• Familiar with Website Development Software, such as Joomla CML, HTML, Mobile Web Development, is a plus.