Business Marketing Internship Entry Level college credit fall semester Flexible Hours!Save-A-SuitUSA
Real estate Company looking for interns - Business majors welcomeReal Estate
Swiss Watch Company - Buss MGMT, Strategic Marketing, Event Coord, a FUN 360° experienceChronspire
SPRING 2017 BRAND MARKETING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 LICENSING DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 OPERATIONS INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Business Development Internship- Spring and/or Summer 2017Bookmark This
National Sleep Foundation
1010 N Glebe Rd.
Posted: August 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe National Sleep Foundation (NSF) is seeking student interns to advance its sleep health education and advocacy initiatives during the spring and summer of 2017. Interns will report to the Director of Development and will work to identify and cultivate new funder prospects and partnership institutions.
Possible tasks and/or responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Creation of business profiles for potential funders including:
o Pharmaceutical Companies
o Large charitable foundations
o Consumer product companies
o Design and implementation of a comprehensive drug pipeline in sleep medicine
o Comprehensive review of all externally supported programs on sleepfoundation.org for
Appropriate use of supporters’ names and logos
Development of supporter thank you and fundraising information page
Additional edits to website as needed
Development of corporate presentation PowerPoint template
Qualified individuals will:
• Be an undergraduate or graduate student majoring in communications, nonprofit management or a business-related field
• Have strong attention to detail, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
• Have the ability to work independently or in a team
• Be enthusiastic, driven and self-motivated
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Internships are unpaid, but college credit is available. Perks include a transportation stipend or parking reimbursement, fruit and granola office service and a collaborative environment. Hours can be flexible but students must commit to a set schedule. Typical interns work between 16 and 37.5 hours a week at our office in Arlington, VA, located on the orange/silver lines of the metro. Applications are accepted for the fall, spring and summer semesters on a rolling basis.
1. Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Include “Sleep Health Development Internship- [SEMESTER] 2017” in the subject line.
3. Indicate in your cover letter your desired schedule and hours you’d prefer to work.
About the National Sleep Foundation
The National Sleep Foundation is dedicated to improving health and well-being through sleep education and advocacy. Founded in 1990 by the leaders in sleep medicine, NSF is the trusted resource for sleep science, healthy sleep habits, and sleep disorders to medical professionals, patients and the public. Find out more at www.Sleepfoundation.org.