Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Business Development - Job BoardBookmark This
Posted: March 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a network of job boards interested in expanding our national and global reach. We are seeking (2) two Business Development Associates to sell our products to the construction and engineering industries. These are very lucrative opportunities for the right individuals as candidates will share in the profits of the organization. Equity potential.
- Assist in identifying potential clients although leads will be provided
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
-Make sales calls
-Attend events to bring in business
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education preferrably in Business, Entrepreneurship, Marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
-Ability to work remotely