Entry-Level Business Development / Sales AssociateBuilding Safety Solutions, Inc
Business Management InternshipLEI Home Enhancements
Business Development Intern – Unpaid – Based in Miami (required to have a US Visa)Hair Flash Color
Business development - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development InternredIQ
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Grant WriterWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Executive AssistantWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Business Development Jr. Associate - Brazil SpecialistBookmark This
3423 Piedmont Road NE
Posted: September 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are on a mission to help companies grow faster and in more effective manner!
We help technology enabled companies develop and execute growth strategies that accelerate profit generation. Our specialty is helping fast growing startups, SME's and Multi-Nationals build sustainable, cash-flow positive businesses faster.
Clients lean on us as trusted advisors, operating unit and sales & marketing organization and we work side-by-side with our clients in execution to achieve success.
We leverage technology, executive relationships, best-in-class sales execution, Lean startup principles and cadence to accelerate value creation.
Our technology group works with companies to assess and implement technology that helps them drive an increase in revenues, cut cost or further delight customers. We seek to identify areas in our clients' businesses where technology can add significant value, then we go find it, or we build it.
Katapult Ventures works with entrepreneurs to start and grow companies that have global potential.
We are HQ'ed in the Atlanta Tech Village, 3423 Piedmont Road NE, Atlanta GA 30305
Contact us via phone: +1.844.KATA.PULT or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently have a number of openings for Katapult Group and our Ventures.
Responsibilities- You'll work to identify leads and load them into our CRM
- You'll be making 20-50 phone calls per day to new prospects (Company owners, C-Suite executives and VC's) to engage them about their interest in entering and growing in international markets
- You'll work to nurture and qualify interested prospects through BANT
- You'll document all activity and research in our CRM
- You'll setup meetings with potential prospects for our Partners
- You'll engage associations, industry groups, Industry Experts, and new and existing network of Partners in a mission to help more companies successfully enter and grow in the USA
- Ongoing feedback and reporting with input to the process and how we can improve our process for Emerging Markets
Requirements- You take initiative, you're positive and supportive. You can work with little to no supervision. Most importantly: You get sh.. done!
- You are resourceful and knows how to find solutions to problems
- You must be fluent in Portuguese (and Spanish preferred)
- You can document previous experience with inside-sales based solution selling
- Familiarity with BANT as a qualification process. Sales training experience highly preferred
- You've successfully made 20-40 cold calls per day to help gain the attention, secure interest and qualify for BANT
- You are an expert with gmail, google drive, skype, google calendar and have worked with CRM systems before
- Analytical and critical thinker, ability to assess and present information in a structured manner
- Strong research and information finding ability, leveraging the internet and outreach efforts to associations, companies, and individuals
- A passion for international business, entrepreneurship and technology is a must
- Listener and ability to follow direction and process. We want you to be really good at executing our sales process before you start improving on it
- Technical expertise such as coding or engineering background will be considered a strong plus
- You are currently pursuing or have just completed a Bachelor or Masters Degree from a reputable University
SkillsRequired - CRM, Inside Sales, Portuguese, Email, Fluent English, B2B Sales, Google
Preferred - Fluent Spanish