Intern With a Online & Offlline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn 2 Make Internet $ & Do Internet MarketingBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Operational Audit, or IT Audit InternInsight Global
Marketing InternMetts Law Firm, LLC
4 EVER Miami Marketing & Administrative Assistant4EVER.Miami®
Human Resources InternSPARE
Business Development InternMonthly Gift
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternArizona beverage company
Business Development / Office Assistant InternBookmark This
189 Franklin St.
New York, NY
Posted: June 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPlease note: Applicants must have a US work permit and MISTER will only respond to personalized cover letters.
MISTER is a digital creative agency. We build outstanding digital experiences for high-end clients from the music, fashion and art worlds (you can find some of our work on mister.nyc. We are searching for a talented and passionate Business Development / Office Assistant intern to join our team in New York City and work full-time on innovative projects.
You will support our team in designing new websites and e-commerce for our fashion clients.
MISTER provides a hands-on experience, where you will have a meaningful impact on the final designs. You will partner with our managing director for new business development and also assist the team with daily work tasks. Our office is based in the TriBeca, and you will be working within an engaging, creative environment.
We are looking for an exceptional well organized candidate that will play an active role in new business development.
MISTER would like to fill this position immediately for a 3-6 month internship. Please submit your portfolio and resume along with the application. We require examples of your digital design work.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up with new and existing clients
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education