Summer: Business & Finance InternshipSociety for the Performing Arts
Summer: Business Administration InternshipSociety for the Performing Arts
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Intern or Volunteer with ChangingThePresent.org to Help Latino Charities and Make a Difference!Changing The Present
Business Management Internship (remote)LPB Media
Quality and Production Intern - Easia Travel LaosEasia Travel Vietnam
Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
RECENT BAR TAKERS LOOKING TO GET A HEAD STARTLaw Offices of Amir Sam Dibaei
Business Development / Sales Intern for the Tattoo IndustryBookmark This
Find Me Ink
Posted: September 20 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFind me ink is a software company that connects customers to tattoo artists We provide web based services for artists and parlors to showcase their art and make it more searchable. We then provide a search engine for customers to search through art and get matched to an artist.
We went live in November intended to test in Chicago, however, we’ve had the entire world use our site for tattoo services. In fact, customers from Italy, Canada and Mexico have flown to Chicago to get a tattoo from artists from our site. Again, our site was intended for Chicago so now we are building out the platform to scale out country-wide.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to show their talents throughout the workplace.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education