Business Development Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Administrative AssiatantSkypes Enterprise
Business Development InternshipPremiere Energy Auctions
Business Finance InternFarotech
Business Communications Coordinator-Entry LevelImperial Solutions, Inc
Sales and Marketing LeadSaveOhno
Business Process LeadSaveOhno
Business Development / Sales Intern- GlobalOil Storage InvestmentBookmark This
Global Oil Storage Investment
Posted: April 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlobalOil Storage Investments is a major investor in the world's leading oil producers United States, Saudi Arabia, Russia, China, Canada, Iraq, UAE, Iran, Mexico, Kuwait and the world's largest oil companies including China Petroleum, Petro China, Exxon Mobil, Royal Dutch Shell, Kuwait Petroleum, BP, Total SA, Lukoil, ENI, Valero Energy, Petro Bas, National Iranian Oil, Gazprom, Statoil, and Indian oil.
We invest in the offshore storage facilities of the world's top producing nations and companies and their offshore storage facility including Cushing Holdings.
We are seeking highly qualified interns to join our diverse and exciting global investment brand that supports a trillion dollar industry.
If your interested in an internship that values intellect and will utilize your skills in your field of study with complete transparency please email resume to email@example.com
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education