Law & Business Management InternEtching-It.com
Event Coordinator - Chinese Language Speaker preferredWow Barbecue
Business Development / Sales InternCuerpaso
Business Development InternHigh Spirits Hospitality.com
Interns RecruitmentExpat Services Vietnam
Sales / Marketing / Business Development - PAID Internship! Available ASAPCharity Advertising & Marketing Partners
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Community Outreach CoordinatorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Business Development / Sales Intern for World-Class BrandsBookmark This
The Business Club Academy
250 W Santa Fe Ave
Posted: June 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA brand is the identity and the experience of a company. Without it, there is no company...
We are The Business Club Academy. We are in the business of creating awesome brand experiences for our clients in the digital space. We revamp existing brands and create them entirely from scratch... It's exciting! As the digital landscape changes constantly and design trends are always in flux, we stay ahead of the curve with talented and ambitious individuals to do so.
If you want to sell awesome brands and a challenge doing so, come onboard; we'll see if you have want it takes to make it in the big leagues.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must have integrity and discipline of character
- Must have a sense of urgency
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Sales
Preferred - Sales