INTERNSHIP- MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM-BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCDK Global
Marketing Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Strategy ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development / Sales InternSheWorks!
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
3255 Wilshire blvd ste 1107
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: May 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIntern will be part of a business development from start to finish. Our firm is taking on a new project in the Student Loans business, we will be higher, firing, marketing, recruiting, creating pitches for sales and making, so we hit quota every single month. We will be tackling projects like creating websites, landing pages, making videos for marketing and mainly selling, selling selling, ABCs!! Only come on board with are company if you are ready to work and see what it will be working in a high sales atmosphere.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education