Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Alon Labs LLC
Posted: March 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAlón Labs is a Silicon Valley based skin health company that in its truest form is a science company. Leveraging products developed by a leading plastic surgeon for his wife when existing products and hi-technology treatments only made her skin conditions worse, Alón Labs is the culmination of years of skincare research to create top-of-the-line, highly sophisticated products that usher in a new era of user benefit.
As a young company, we are seeking a Business Development/Sales intern to help source, negotiate, and propose partnerships with distributors and retailers. This is a position with a lot of responsibility and will work closely with the CEO to align on strategy and execution. The position is remote.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education