Winter Intern - Insurance BrokerageSeubert & Associates
Business Development and Marketing InternPopFit Kids
Interns wanted for the spring semester- All majors acceptedFelicork Real Estate
Business Intern IKingston5 Productions
Operations Support InternTekMasters, LLC
Part-time Business Development CoordinatorPascale Communications
Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Phoenix Business Marketing
500 East E Street, Ste 223
Posted: October 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Phoenix Business Marketing, we believe growth starts with a vision - our clients vision. We aim to help organizations solve issues, build value, maximize growth and enhance business performance. Equipped with insights and the right resources, our staff of experienced professionals aim to develop a tangible, strategic and structured road map from where our client is today, to where they're headed - to arise from the ashes.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a degree or equivalent education